Software Configuration Engineer
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Sapphire Digital is looking for a Software Configuration Engineer who will play a significant role in new software implementations by tailoring the CareSelect platform (SaaS) to meet client needs through existing and newly developed product configurations. Working closely with Engineering, Implementation and Product teams you'll help define the product solution that better serves the needs of the end user.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting in planning and coordination of configurations and software releases for their promotion between test environments and into production environments.
- Supporting multiple teams including Engineering, Implementation, Quality Assurance, and Product Management in troubleshooting and execution of configuration deliverables.
- Collecting, analyzing, problem solving and interpreting business requirements
- Implementing clients requested product configurations
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Project management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize work.
- Knowledgeable about Software Development Life Cycle in an Agile environment.
- Experience with JIRA or Project Management software to track, manage and resolve assigned tasks/tickets within sprint cycles.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and communicate effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of experience with HTML, CSS, YAML and JSON.
- Experience with Angular / Rails apps a plus
- Experience with version control software (Git/GitHub) preferred
- Familiarity with API and ETL is a plus
- Experience with web based platforms
- 2 years of experience with SQL for data retrieval, manipulation and updates.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) such as Drupal or WordPress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, with intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel.
EOE Committed to Diversity