Associate Product Director
The Associate Director of Product will be responsible for delivering on our mission to enable, guide, and empower customers to control their healthcare financial picture by making it simple to find, select, and control costs before, during, and after any health event. Must be talented and creative with a strong interest in helping humans make sense of complex healthcare provider and cost data. Must be energetic and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams, innovative, accountable, a natural leader establishing effective relationships with internal and external partners.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Own the “Find & Engage” roadmap, with an emphasis on helping health plan members compare costs and make educated healthcare financial decisions.
- Unpack and articulate legal, business, end user, and functional requirements around the presentation of provider and cost data to healthcare consumers.
- Engage with health plan clients to understand business challenges and key success metrics.
- Work with the Design/UX team to gain a deeper understanding of how health plan members understand and manage the cost of care
- Define and evolve strategic roadmap around cost transparency and regulatory compliance.
- Oversee and coach a small team of 1-3 Product Managers
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager, ideally in healthcare, finance, or other highly regulated industry.
- Experience working across multiple engineering teams, including application developers, data engineers, and implementation partners.
- Experience collaborating with Sales and/or Account Management in a B2B or B2B2C environment is a plus.
- People management or coaching experience preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, especially working with Healthcare data and interoperability or platform integrations.
EOE Committed to Diversity