Visual/Interaction Designers at Sapphire work with product and company leadership to conceive new Provider Directory and Cost Transparency Platform capabilities for the market and work to deﬁne and implement customizations of existing Sapphire solutions for speciﬁc customer use cases. Using their understanding of technology, materials, and software engineering approaches, Sapphire Visual/interaction Designers strive to better the design and usability of our solutions.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Designing, prototyping, testing, and implementing features as well as supporting product marketing to articulate and visualize features and functions for client education.
- Working alongside engineers and data scientists to hypothesize new features as well as support the implementation of the features and capabilities they design.
- Participating in all aspects of projects, such as building a website layout on day, the next on an extending brand speciﬁcation, and the third working on the product with our development team. That means you need to feel comfortable managing your own schedule, juggling competing priorities, and managing client expectations.
- Providing your input on strategy, UI/UX, development, and language. We’ll expect you to have a voice in client meetings, as well.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Examples of design materials that show your ability to communicate directly with the customer and enhance the overall customer experience
- Evidence that you have an understanding of the basics of UI/UX design.
- Examples of how you creatively solved issues identiﬁed through user feedback, discovery or client requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of the design, print production and digital processes.
- Minimum educational level: BA in graphic design or related area
- At least 3 to 5 years years experience working in-house or design studio environment
- The ability to provide an example of how you creatively solved issues identiﬁed through user feedback, discovery or client requirements
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the design, print production and digital processes
- A willingness to actively participate in and help drive the creative process by presenting thorough and well-developed recommendations to meet the given objectives
- The ability to independently identify issues and resolutions quickly and thoroughly
- The desire to work directly and collaboratively with the Sapphire team and client partners to help solve problems, ﬁnd answers and meet marketing objectives and build relationships with these business partners while working towards the best or most appropriate creative solutions that meet their needs
- The know how to work from production schedules and ongoing status to manage your time and prioritize daily workload. Ensure work is completed on time and every deliverable is met
- The ability to see the distinction between the business problem and the creative solution to drive to the most appropriate blend for each deliverable in a timely manner.
- An awareness and functional understanding of web technology
EOE Committed to Diversity