We’re looking for a bold, collaborative Product Manager to lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products and features that connect healthcare consumers with the right care at the right time. You’ll partner with Design, Engineering, Marketing, Client Success, and Data teams to build innovative, consumer-centric experiences that inspire trust and confidence in end users and drive results for our enterprise customers. If you're are a strong listener and communicator, data and goal-oriented, customer-obsessed, curious, empathetic, and comfortable with ambiguity you'll fit right in.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Understanding how our work impacts team and organizational goals
- Building relationships with teammates and internal stakeholders that facilitate the highest quality collaboration and service design across our teams.
- Defining a medium term vision, strategy, roadmap, and KPIs for your area of ownership
- Managing the entire product lifecycle - from conception and hypothesis validation through user acceptance testing and launch.
- Contributing to our product culture of research, experimentation, and high-integrity commitment.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working across multiple engineering teams, including application developers, data engineers, and implementation partners.
- Experience collaborating with Sales and/or Account Management in a B2B or B2B2C environment is a plus.
- Design thinking experience/certification preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, especially working with Healthcare data and interoperability or platform integrations
- Your a strong listener and communicator
- Data and goal oriented
- Customer obsessed, curious and empathetic
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
EOE Committed to Diversity