New York, NY
Sapphire Digital is looking for mid-level full-stack developers to expand our engineering team. You will need to be a team player while collaborating closely with our product managers to enhance our mature, complex product. You will get to work with Ruby, Rails, Angular, TypeScript, AWS, Node, Rabbit, Solr, Postgres, Redis, Puppet, and Hubot, among other technologies. We offer comprehensive onboarding, career guidance, a competitive salary, a remote-friendly workspace, and continuing education support. We follow an Agile methodology in small software teams.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing new full-stack features to improve our CareSelect product.
- Supporting and enhancing current systems.
- Debugging and optimizing code.
- Supporting the development of documentation and tests.
- Building tooling to improve our operational efficiency.
- Mentoring others on the established practices and patterns used by the team.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Familiarity using Git, HTML, and CSS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A collaborative spirit, and you enjoy working with a team to build things.
- A desire to continually improve, and you value giving and receiving constant and constructive feedback.
- A deliberate approach to software development, guided by automated testing and short feedback cycles.
- An owner’s mindset, taking ownership of not only your work throughout the software development life-cycle, but continually looking for ways to improve the entire product.
EOE Committed to Diversity