Client Engagement Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Client Engagement Manager to execute our engagement strategy with clients. The successful candidate will have proven ability to develop relationships with decision-makers at health plans, in order to successfully expand the utilization of Sapphire Digital services and increase revenue. The role requires a strategic account planner with consultative selling skills who is comfortable interfacing with senior-level internal and external decision-makers.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Serving as a Business Advisor and Engagement Strategy expert for clients
- Developing client strategies and engagement programs to maximize program performance, which results in client ROI, Sapphire revenue, and ultimately client retention
- Persuading clients to deploy engagement plans in the most effective way to achieve the desired outcomes
- Achieving performance KPI targets, understanding the measurable impact of core strategies, and highlighting risks and opportunities
- Ensuring engagement programs improve consumer registration, shopping, and conversion rates
- Analyzing data and use it to diagnose opportunities and create targeted engagement plans
- Participating in the sales process as needed to support prospecting and sales meetings
- Conducting monthly business review meetings with strategic clients, demonstrate performance metrics, and present recommendations to optimize the program
- Collaborating with marketing to customize client collateral and oversee campaign fulfillment
- Establishing strong relationships with client contacts and develop referenceable clients
- Accurately forecasting a book of business opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of product and service value propositions
- Maintaining professional internal and external relationships that reflect the values of Sapphire Digital
- Balancing the client goals and Sapphire Digital business goals
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience understanding the fundamental process of building an effective engagement strategy in the Health Plan sponsor space.
- Growth mindset
- 5+ years of experience in successfully partnering with employers as business advisors to ensure the leading performance of solutions and strategies
- Strong influential skills - The ability to persuade clients to deploy engagement plans in the most effective way.
- Experience effectively communicating and executing a multi-channel Engagement Plan.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and solve complex program issues with clients utilizing critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to explain financial performance and program ROI.
- Able to monitor Performance Guarantees and raise concerns where there is a risk.
- Experience with complex program launches and working through the sales implementation and account management process.
- Experience utilizing engagement tools.
- Able to identify, influence, and mobilize the appropriate internal team resources in support of client needs.
- Organizational and project management skills
- Business Acumen
EOE Committed to Diversity