Customer Success Manager
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
We seek a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for providing a high degree of service and guidance to assigned clients post-launch of our products. The Customer Success Manager will work independently and effectively to manage highly complex health plan clients, ensure satisfaction and oversee the management of client release upgrades from initiation, planning, and execution, ensuring the completion of project deliverables.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your clients – Internally and externally
- Building and maintaining a strong, long-lasting client relationships that lead to referenceable clients
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and business objectives
- Forecasting and tracking key account success metrics
- Identifying and growing opportunities within your client base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Utilizing knowledge of the client/business and market dynamics to maximize performance relative to client relationship, client satisfaction, and client/company financial performance indicators
- Understanding client business priorities and develop a roadmap with clients to help them achieve their business goals
- Forecasting and managing professional services revenue
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 7 years client service experience and working in the Health Plan sponsor space a must.
- Minimum 5 years account management experience required. Experience managing large complex Health Plan clients a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated experience forming long lasting client relationships in a quick time period
- Strong experience managing difficult client situations and respond promptly to client needs.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Experience adapting to a fast paced continually changing business and work environments while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
EOE Committed to Diversity