Email Marketing Coordinator
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Sapphire Digital is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator who will provide world-class support to our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves while working with team members across the organization. She/he should have knowledge of email design & digital best practices with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Building library of CRM emails in html with imagery and copy provided.
- Working with Email Marketing Manager to create and deploy email marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Maintaining corporate visual identity and brand standards
- Reviewing email/mobile proofs to ensure accurate content and audience selection.
- Overseeing email campaign calendar (dates, frequency, audience overlap, freeze dates)
- Notifying stakeholders when campaigns are deployed, postponed, or cancelled
- Keeping a library of email creative and delivery creative to Client Engagement Team prior to deployment
- Monitoring and reporting on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI using reportable dashboards.
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign performance weekly, monthly and annually, to build improved email messages for increased engagement and conversion
- Partnering with Email Marketing manager on a testing roadmap and conducting A/B tests to improve email KPIs
- Tracking competitive programs and marketplace trends and keep abreast of digital best practices.
- Working with internal, cross-functional partners including, copywriters, designers, campaign coordinator and traffic manager
- Assisting with managing inbox reputation and best practice for deliverability
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (required)
- 1-3 years Email Marketing or ecommerce experience (required)
- A strong understanding of HTML/CSS coding/email assets and the ability to troubleshoot is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (required)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- A collaborative, team-driven attitude
- Knowledge of how to build dynamic content block based on customer and other data
- Ability to assist in the execution/updates for the triggered email program
- Strategic problem-solving skills to ensure successful campaign launches
- Familiarity of special email/mobile capabilities
- Working knowledge of html, Figma, Dreamweaver or other text editor tool, Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel), and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Experience with PowerBI a plus.
EOE Committed to Diversity