Associate Client Success Engineer
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Sapphire Digital is looking for an Associate Customer Success Engineer who will provide world-class support to our clients to resolve incidents, become the first point of technical contact, and a subject matter expert in Sapphire Digital SaaS products. You must have solid technical proficiency in many different web application technologies. You will work on environment monitoring, trend reporting, and documentation. The Customer Success Engineer owns the incident lifecycle, from ticket creation, analysis, initial troubleshooting, client communication, and assignment to our internal teams.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Working directly with our Product, Data, and Engineering teams to implement fixes to customer issues and document and prioritize related requests.
- Leveraging your knowledge to help partners get over technical hurdles.
- Managing a ticket queue and providing timely status via written and verbal communication.
- Following up with internal resources to resolve reported incidents.
- Assisting with data collection and creation of monthly Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports.
- Researching and responding to client inquiries in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner.
- Escalating issues as appropriate with detailed and accurate documentation.
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into the Product and Engineering teams.
- Providing reporting and forecasts based on reported incidents.
- Maintaining and continuously improving your technical skills and knowledge.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or relevant experience in a technical Client Support role.
- Flexibility to be available 24/7 in the event of a production issue on a rotating basis.
- Ability to thrive when learning from and collaborating with a highly-talented team
- Excellent telephone etiquette, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with our clients to stay current with their environment and needs.
- Ability to establish relationships with internal engineering teams.
- Strong time management skills, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
EOE Committed to Diversity