New York, NY
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Sapphire Digital is seeking a Product Manager who will be involved in the research, delivery, and analysis related to building and enhancing features for our CareSelect and Smartshopper products.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Deriving insight from the market, apply insights gleaned from analytics and competitive intelligence to develop forward-looking KPIs and product excellence
- Understanding and synthesizing data from large and distinct datasets and how they can be used in the product to drive experiences for users
- Working with the UX team to ideate on user flows or experiences for a feature and conduct and compile insights from user testing and iterate to meet goals
- Writing thorough user stories and work with the development team to build out features, phasing the approach, and testing along the way
- Applying product development methodology to projects, gathering input from our stakeholders, including clients/buyers (health plans), sales team and our consumers
- Analyzing and evaluating site analytics data as it pertains to new ideas to prioritize actionable items
- Collaborating with QA team to test created features
- Working with configuration team to define configuration settings
Interacting with and presenting product concepts to groups of internal stakeholders and current or prospective customers
- Partnering with implementation & services team to roll out features to customers
- Compiling and analyzing data on user engagement and adoption
You might be a good fit if:
- You have at least 3 to 5 years experience in software product management
- You’re able to use qualitative and quantitative information to frame the right questions, evaluate multiple facets of a problem, derive solutions, and simulate possible outcomes.
- You have experience building an understanding of customers, and rapidly iterating to figure out how to serve their needs and solve their problems (via rapid prototyping, concept testing, experimentation, etc)
- You are adept at engaging with high-level business problems and understanding the strategic market position of new product enhancement, deeply understanding competitors in the space, and applying knowledge of best practices and solutions from other industries
- You are confident and polished presenter style who can deftly handle a group of people (peers, leaders, clients, customers) asking tough questions on the spot
- You have a track record of significant, measurable results for 1-2 product areas.
- You have experience with leading consumer-facing products, SaaS products, or products in the health care space
- You have a background in data science, advanced analytics, financial modeling, and experience with large, complex datasets
- You have a masters or bachelors degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience