Data Quality Analyst
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Sapphire Digital is looking for a Data Quality Analyst, responsible for generating ad hoc reports and regular datasets. Able to create, run reports and provide insight into the findings.
In This Position, You'll Be Responsible For
- Support company leadership by building reports, dashboards, and business intelligence solutions based on current business needs.
- Perform thorough data validation and reconciliation of reports to ensure accuracy.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Report information for end-users using system tools, database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Will be required to integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports, and other end-user information portals or resources.
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Network with senior internal and potentially external personnel in own area of expertise.
You Might Be a Good Fit If You Have
- A minimum of 5 years related experience
- Healthcare / Health Plan industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent relevant work experience
- Must have a good understanding of databases and be proficient with Python and/or SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working experience exhibiting strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills that include creating pivot tables, macros, utilizing v/h lookups and VBA
- Familiarity with writing SQL (and/or SAS) queries for analyzing data and establishing business rules and requirements
- Familiarity with relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Familiarity with data models and/or data modeling
- Ability to display and effectively communicate findings, and recommendations
- Technical expertise regarding data sources, data structures, data organization, and data optimization using tools like Salesforce Einstein Analytics (formerly known as Wave), MS Power BI
- Must have experience analyze data for trends and patterns, understand internal database files and tables in order to develop custom reports.