Regional Sales Executive
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Sapphire Digital is looking for a Regional Sales Executive who will be responsible for managing relationships with health plan sales and account management personnel, and actively selling through those individuals to their books of business. The focus of this role will be higher volume sales in our mid-market territory. While subject to change as needed, the role will align with specific Sales Directors and their plan relationships.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Cultivating in-depth relationships with prospects and partners within a specific territory or channel via telephone, video conference, e-mail, and face-to-face meetings to develop and/or enhance the relationship, build customer satisfaction, and generate new revenue.
- Building and executing territory management and sales strategy for prospective business, generally consisting of employers ranging in size from 250 – 2000 employees, health plans ranging in size from 100,000 – 10,000,000 members, and government and municipal entities of all sizes
- Working closely with health plan partners to embed our SmartShopper solution into their enhanced/concierge service/clinical offerings administered by the develop and implement strategy to understand the prospect pool within consultants’ books of business.
- Leveraging information, technology and other tools and programs to inform and train consultants and accounts about product portfolio, services, enhancements, processes, product modifications, additions and changes.
- Directing the preparation of proposals, including responding to complex RFPs, preparing financial exhibits and sales presentations to ensure the consultant/prospects receives timely and accurate information to optimize the ability to close the case.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5-7+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with targeted backgrounds with health plans, ancillary products, or vended solutions. Special consideration provided for SaaS experience selling into health plans. Must demonstrate effective organizational, time management and prioritization skills in order to consistently meet deadlines, achieve assigned quota, and overall individual goals.
- Self-disciplined to work remotely
- Work requires analytical and independent problem solving and issue resolution
- Accessibility after hours when needed
- Experience working with national employers, consultants, health plans and/or significant experience with governmental/municipal entities and labor groups
- Proven consultative selling and persuasion skills with proven sales results
- Ability to set and maintain work standards that clearly exceed the norm
- Team player, effective communicator, persuasive and professional demeanor
- Communication skills – effective verbal, written and oral communications