HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator, a critical administrative role on the Business Applications team, that will support and maintain the configuration, and support of the organization's customer relationship management application, Salesforce (Service, Sales & Marketing Clouds). Responsible for all types of standard Salesforce administer tasks and customizations, including building custom and modifying existing objects and fields, guiding and assisting the user groups on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of updates to SalesForce critical to business operation.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and work to establish and implement best practices with regards to release management, system maintenance, configuration, development, testing and data integrity
- Ensuring that our Salesforce application meets corporate objectives and translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- Creating and managing users, profiles, roles, sharing and permission sets in Salesforce
- Customizing fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Assisting in data import/export/updates, system customization
- Designing, developing and maintaining process builder, workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
- Maintain ticketing (JIRA) requests & triage for prioritization
- Maintaining data and system security and integrity in Salesforce
- Assisting users with training sessions and best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Creating training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Ensuring problem-free deployments to production, without any interruptions to business processes
- Staying current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation
- Conducting continuous audits and resolving all application & data integrity issues
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience functioning as a Salesforce Administrator for an Enterprise edition or higher
- Salesforce Certifications preferred (Force.com Administrator)
- Demonstrate experience in a highly customized Salesforce.com environment - administering and customizing Salesforce.com platform essential; custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process builder flows, standard and custom objects, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce architecture (Classic & Lightning User Interface), processes, product and best practices
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with other platforms and services
- Detailed knowledge of Security, Sharing, Profiles and Roles
- Vast experience with MS Office (Specifically MS Excel with Formulas & Pivot Tables)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
- Preferred background in healthcare including operations, sales and marketing