Client Engagement Support Manager
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Sapphire Digital is looking for a Client Engagement Support Manager to expand our Client Engagement team. The CES manager will extend the reach of our Client Engagement Managers (CEM’s), by assisting them in managing their small group book of business, routing client requests for information, providing engagement materials, project managing tasks assigned and interpreting and sending program reporting. You will also work process flows to assist the start-up of new groups, travel and attend open enrollment meetings, and effectively manage the maintenance of the existing book of business.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Being the 'initial' point of contact for small group commercial book of business
- Fielding routine questions from employer groups for invoicing, reporting, engagement
- Working closely with Client Engagement Managers who own the relationship while providing support for challenging questions/requests
- Traveling to employer locations and support Open enrollment meetings
- Sending out employer level monthly program reports and updates
- Interpreting reports for select clients and send custom quarterly performance summary with engagement best practices
- Setting up Quarterly Engagement programs (Webinars, site visits, etc.)
- Sending out mass email invites for Webinars
- Coordinating and issue reports and engagement materials supporting quarterly Engagement Webinars, including reminder emails, facilitating ZOOM meetings
- Coordinating Client Engagement site visits (room, snacks, announcements, etc.)
- Submitting JIRA tickets for new employer installations
- Project managing collection of 1099 information for year-end tax reporting
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university
- Previous work experience in the benefits or health insurance client support role
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google
- Must have Excel and Project Management software experience
- Ability to apply principles of logic to practical problems, and generate creative solutions to key issues.
- Ability to multitask, organize and collaborate with other individuals and teams
- Ability to juggle a wide variety of requests from various sources both inside and outside the company with competing requests, deadlines and with limited available resources
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Strong organizational and people management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong time-management, problem solving skills and an eye for detail