HR Generalist - Temp
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Sapphire Digital is looking for a temporary HR Generalist to join our team. This position is responsible for all HR generalist initiatives, including employee benefits planning and administration, on-boarding, updating the human resources database, submitting changes to payroll and reporting.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting employees through the on-boarding process
- Researching, analyzing , and evaluating the existing benefit plans – research and develop
- Handling day-to-day administration of group benefit programs (medical, dental, vision) short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation, flexible spending plan, commuter benefits, manage 401(k) and health/welfare plans
- Assisting with annual enrollment
- Managing COBRA, FMLA, worker’s compensation/disability/accident and death claims, and rollovers
- Complying and maintaining benefits records and documents
- Building and maintaining HR compliant filing system
- Providing support in training employees on company policies
- Answering questions from employees about company procedures and policies, payroll and other general employment issues
- Responsible for off-boarding administrative tasks for separation of employees
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Strong organizational skills with ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the high levels of customer/client service and response
- 4 to 7 years Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems - such as Namely, Greenhouse is a plus
- Prioritization skills