Software Configuration Analyst
New York, NY
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Sapphire Digital is looking for Software Configuration Analysts who will play a significant role in new software implementations by tailoring the CareSelect platform (SaaS) to meet the client’s needs through existing and newly developed product configurations. Working closely with, Engineering, Implementation and Product teams you'll help define the product version that better serves the needs of the end user.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting business requirements in order to translate them into configurable settings.
- Supporting multiple teams including Engineering, Implementation, Quality Assurance, and Product Management in troubleshooting and execution of configuration deliverables.
- Assisting in planning and coordination of configurations and software releases for their promotion between test environments and into production environments.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Project management skills with the ability to handle a large work load, and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle in an Agile environment.
- Experience with JIRA or Project Management software to track, manage and resolve assigned tasks/tickets within sprint cycles.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and communicate effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of experience with HTML, CSS and JSON.
- Working knowledge of version control software (Git/GitHub)
- 2 years of experience with SQL for data retrieval, manipulation and updates.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) such as Drupal or WordPress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, with intermediate/advance knowledge of Excel.