Client Support Specialist
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
We’re looking for a Client Support Specialist, who will provide world-class support to our clients to resolve incidents, becoming the first point of contact and a subject matter expert in Sapphire Digital SaaS products, our technology and all of our integrations. Must have solid technical proficiency in many different types of web application technologies, as well as refined client facing skills in communication. Will also, work on environment monitoring, trend reporting, and documentation. The CSS owns the lifecycle of the incidents, as will you, from ticket creation, analysis, initial trouble shooting, client communication and assignment to our internal teams.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Working directly with Product, Data and Engineering teams to implement fixes to customer issues and also documenting and prioritizing related requests. Leveraging your knowledge to help partners get over technical hurdles while expanding their use of Sapphire Digital’s platforms.
- Managing a ticket queue and provide timely status via written communication and on client status calls.
- Following up with internal resources to resolve reported incidents
- Providing monthly reports to clients on their Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Researching and responding to client inquiries in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner.
- Escalating issues as appropriate with thorough and accurate documentation.
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into the product, engineering and development services.
- Providing reporting and forecasts based on reported incidents.
- Maintaining & continuously update technical skills and knowledge
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science or Business
- 2-3 years’ experience in client support role related to SAAS model software
- Prior success in a customer facing role
- Flexibility to be available 24/7 in an event of a production issue on a rotating bases.
- Ability to thrive when learning from and collaborating with a highly-talented team
- Excellent telephone etiquette, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with our clients to stay current with their environment and needs.
- Must exhibit professionalism
- Ability to establish relationships with internal technical and engineering teams
- Strong time management skills, organization skills and attention to details
- Work collaboratively within a team and independently with minimal supervision