Project Implementation Manager
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
We are seeking a talented Project Manager who will play a critical role in interfacing with clients, as well as internal cross-functional teams. Specifically, this role will be responsible for driving successful new implementations of the Sapphire Digital products as well as managing the account post-go-live. The Project Manager will ensure Sapphire Digital meets specified objectives and requirements set by the client and positions the client for the adoption and growth of its consumer-driven tools.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Serving as an expert in all aspects of Sapphire Digital products, providing guidance and leadership throughout the implementation to the clients’ project team
- Providing ongoing service and management of new business initiatives, software upgrades, and enhancements
- Creating and maintaining project plans and other documentation in compliance with established standards
- Work effort outcomes through supporting collection of estimates, effective planning, task definition, scope management, resource allocation and negotiation, risk mitigation, cost management, and stakeholder communication
- During the initial client implementation, serving as the primary client contact and managing all aspects of the implementation project. Collaborating with internal teams to ensure delivery according to scope and schedule outlined in the statement of work and/or project plan
- Managing client expectations by building relationships, communicating project status, preparing reports, and facilitating weekly meetings
- Utilizing sound judgment in assessing projects’ health; identifying, mitigating and resolving project issues and risks to on-time project delivery
- Contributing to continuous process improvements within the Professional Services team at Sapphire Digital.
- In a business analyst role, conducting pre-analysis work based on Client request to ensure requirements are written and estimated based on existing and/or new functionality. Ensures all documents are provided to support business request.
- Assisting in communicating complex requests by understanding the needs, translating them into clear requirements, breaking down the tasks and assigning them to appropriate resources.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university
- 4 - 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates high-level technical understanding of business requirements as they pertain to Project Management principles and the project lifecycle including excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening, and facilitating and including experience presenting to work effort participants, stakeholders and all levels of management
- Proven track record meeting budget and managing variances, managing project teams to meet aggressive timelines, and requirement targets
- Self-starter and ability to work in a faced paced, start-up/entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to think creatively and have an innovative mindset
- Strives to succeed when working as part of a dynamic team
- Develops strong relationships built on mutual respect and a focus on continuous improvement
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Ability to think strategically and understand the end game
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Google, JIRA, and Sales Force.
- Essential to have fluency with Microsoft Office Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Project Management Professional certification (strongly recommended)