HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
We seek an Account Manager who will be responsible for provides a high degree of service and guidance to assigned clients post-launch of our products. The Account Manager will work independently and effectively to manage highly complex health plan clients, ensure satisfaction and oversee the management of client release upgrades from initiation, planning, and execution, ensuring the completion of project deliverables.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your clients – Internally and externally
- Building and maintaining a strong, long-lasting client relationships that lead to referenceable clients
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and business objectives
- Forecasting and tracking key account success metrics
- Identifying and growing opportunities within your client base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Utilizing knowledge of the client/business and market dynamics to maximize performance relative to client relationship, client satisfaction, and client/company financial performance indicators
- Understanding client business priorities and develop a roadmap with clients to help them achieve their business goals
- Forecasting and managing professional services revenue
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 7 years client service and/or related business experience
- Minimum 5 years account management experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated experience forming long lasting client relationships in a quick time period
- Strong experience managing difficult client situations and respond promptly to client needs.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Experience adapting to a fast paced continually changing business and work environments while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite