HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
In this role, you will be responsible for organizing information assets and programming associated with our client's member engagement including coordinating materials and tracking the creative approval process for marketing campaigns and outreach programs. You will serve as a point of contact for our Client Engagement Managers for campaign information.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing a library of engagement assets and calendar for the Client Engagement team
- Pulling monthly mailing lists using in-house dashboard tool
- Owning the administrative mailing list spreadsheet by updating and inputting information as necessary
- Managing the creative approval process with Client Engagement Managers
- Working directly with a printing facility to deploy direct mail
- Supplying data team with engagement inputs (distribution, clients, targets, etc.)
- Tracking and communicating mailing progress of engagement outreach
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience; familiarity in targeted consumer marketing desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Google Drive and Calendar
- Familiarity with marketing dashboard tools and mailing list criteria and components; Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Experience with variable print campaigns and vendor management
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities; detail-oriented with strong organizational and coordination skills across multiple departments
- Proven experience working with sense of urgency in high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills