Client Engagement Manager
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Client Engagement Manager to work remotely and help execute our engagement strategy with clients. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to develop relationships with decision makers at Health Plans, and Public-Sector plan sponsors, in order to successfully expand utilization of Sapphire Digital services and increase revenue. The role requires a strategic account planner with consultative selling skills who is comfortable interfacing with senior level internal and external decision makers.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Serve as the Engagement Strategy expert for clients
- Develop client strategies and engagement programs to maximize revenue and client ROI.
- Ensure engagement programs improve consumer registration, shopping, and conversion rates.
- Analyze company demographics, organizational structure, communication channels and other data to create targeted messaging campaigns.
- Participate in the sales process as needed to support prospecting and sales meetings
- Conduct monthly business results meetings with clients.
- Understanding of how to navigate within Health Plan entities.
- Collaborate with marketing to customize client collateral and oversee campaign fulfillment.
- Analyze program results and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Establish strong relationships with client contacts.
- Present results and make data-driven recommendations to improve performance and growth revenue
- Accurately forecast a book of business opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Provide input to product development teams to develop new products and services.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the account management process, and product and able to communicate product and service value propositions.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that reflect the values of Sapphire Digital.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years experience understanding the fundamental process of building an effective engagement strategy in the Health Plan sponsor space.
- Experience effectively communicating and executing a multi-channel Engagement Plan
- Demonstrated ability communicating and solving complex program issues with clients utilizing critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to explain financial performance and program ROI
- Able to monitors Performance Guarantees and raises concerns where there is risk
- Experience with complex program launches and working through the sales implementation and account management process.
- Experience utilizing engagement tools
- Experience driving outbound calls, and outbound emails
- Able to identify, influence and mobilize the appropriate internal team resources in support of client needs
- Ability to understand and have respect for other departments’ accountabilities, process and timelines in support of the final solution to meet client needs
- Experience understanding Service Level Agreements