HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Sapphire Digital is looking for an IT Assistant responsible for managing the user environment consisting of a mix of Windows laptops and desktops, as well as Mac OS laptops.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the user environment such as completing help desk tickets, troubleshooting, supporting, and managing Windows operating systems (7-10), Mac OS laptops / desktops and printers.
- Administering and managing active directory infrastructure.
- Mobile device management and setup (Meraki).
- VPN installing, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Manage video conferencing system (Zoom).
- Assisting in planning and coordinating Information Technology projects for company-wide events, including the company-wide Pulse meeting and board meetings.
- Setting up new hire equipment and training new employees on proper use of equipment in accordance with company policies.
- Processing user separation information technology for off-boarding employees.
- Equipment purchasing, inventory, and software licensing.
- Managing endpoint protection.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 1 to 2 years' technical related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (i.e., internship).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Applications for Business, SalesForce software, Active Directory Management software, Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) software, UNIX software, and VPN software.
- Associate's degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- A+, Network+, and Windows training preferred.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
Self motivation and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.