Senior Vice President, SmartShopper Engagement
HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
We are seeking a Senior Vice President, Engagement, reporting to the Chief Strategy & Enterprise Marketing Officer. Sapphire Digital employees love their jobs because it’s challenging work. We believe smart people work smarter when they’re empowered and able to blend logic with their creativity and curiosity. Our culture is one of collaboration – a must to be successful within our organization. These are just a few of the attributes we are looking for in a Senior Vice President, Engagement to join our Senior Leadership Team. Exceptional consultative expertise at the executive level, and a proficiency for fostering Client C-Suite relationships is required.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Setting and driving the enterprise overall consumer engagement strategy, resulting in demonstrable industry leading consumer engagement levels specific to each Sapphire Digital market solution.
- Developing and implementing innovative and effective multi-model solutions that result in shopping, conversions and overall engagement.
- Serve as Sapphire Digital engagement subject matter expert (SME) externally consulting and presenting to clients, Board of Directors and market and industry influencers.
- Influencing the C-suite and major decision makers to identify and establish a strategic roadmap or blueprint for business success and positioning Sapphire Digital as the partner to help achieve their vision.
- Serve as Sapphire Digital engagement SME within Sapphire Digital collaborating with Sales, Product Management, Finance, Reporting and Marketing to develop a strategic and tactical plan to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Guiding the Client Engagement Managers to develop and support successful market and client engagement strategies.
- Defining and leading efforts to manage and achieve leading indicators and activities, aligned with client-specific revenue growth and satisfaction goals.
- Evaluating, monitoring and improving critical consumer engagement metrics. Reviewing & analyzing financial information, business processes and KPIs to understand client performance, discover problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Mapping and optimizing the end-to-end consumer journey. Work with internal teams to preemptively identify consumer disengagement risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Understanding industry trends, competitive offerings and other critical determinants to assess the segment’s growth and expansion opportunities.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- BA/BS degree (MBA or advanced degree in related field preferred)
- Previous experience on an Senior Leadership Team with responsibility for driving the performance and strategic direction
- 7 to 10 years of relevant progressive experience in consumer engagement, consumer experience supported by multi-modality technology and applications including digital engagement and a strong background in conversion shopping analysis
- Expertise and experience managing large, complex accounts at the most senior business levels
- Comfortable dealing with, and managing in, an entrepreneurial, and extremely fluid, fast-paced environment
- Success with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling required
- Ability to project and deliver account-specific ROI
- Strong project management, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Proven competencies in designing and implementing customer engagement strategies
- Demonstrated capacity for forming and advancing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to travel nationally approximately 35-40%